GCSE English Literature Exam Feedback
The best way to improve for your GCSE in English Literature is to get feedback on your practice exam papers.
If you have a good tutor giving you feedback, it will be detailed, positive and personalised to your needs. It should help you to know exactly what you did well and how you can do better next time. You will gain the independence and practice that you need to improve your grades.
I offer this GCSE English Literature exam feedback service so that you can benefit from my 6+ years of experience tutoring students through the exam. I give you a detailed feedback sheet that breaks down what goals you should set for yourself. Plus, I point you in the right direction of resources you can use to meet those goals.
That way, you can get useful help from an experienced tutor at the touch of a button.
If you want to do a practice paper during your holidays or weekends, your teacher might not be around to mark your work. The same is true if you’re an adult student or you’re homeschooled. I can help you with that. Just make sure that you stick to the exam timings, keep your texts away and send your work over when you’re done.
This service will provide you with feedback for one full GCSE English Literature paper from any exam board. I am able to mark either Paper One or Paper Two. If you would like feedback for multiple papers, please see my bundles.
How the GCSE English Literature Paper Feedback Service Works
When you purchase this feedback service, you will be asked to submit your work to the website. I will then read through the whole exam paper and give you feedback via a marking document.
All feedback will be in line with the marking of your particular exam board. I will also include additional information in line with the Shani’s Tutoring official mark scheme, which was made to meet the standards of the government’s national curriculum and all the major UK exam boards. This is helpful, as it will help you to improve on your work more generally and ensure that your marks are more secure in the long run.
Grade boundaries change for each exam paper. Exam boards take the whole country’s marks into account when they are deciding on the grade boundaries. So, the grades I give you will not be 100% accurate. Instead, I will give you a Shani’s Tutoring grade that you can use to track your progress.
These grade boundaries have an approximate GCSe/A-Level equivalent that you can find on the dedicated Grade Boundaries PDF.
Please be aware: in order to be cautious, I make sure to mark harsher than the examiners would in your actual exams.
This feedback will help you to understand exactly how you can improve on your work to get the top grades. You can benefit from my over 6 years of experience in helping students to unlock their potential in your English Literature GCSE exam.
If you would like verbal feedback, you may wish to consider booking a tutoring session.
Unless otherwise stated, the turnaround time for this service is 3 business days. If I am unable to complete the service in time, you may either continue to wait for a discount or cancel and receive a full refund.
Please Do the Following Things
- At this time, you may only upload a single document to the website. If you would like to upload more, please either zip all documents in a single folder or message/email me with your order number in the title.
- Please make sure that you inform me of your extract, exam questions and exam board. This information is vital, as it will allow me to see how well you have answered the question.
- Make sure that your contact details are correct when you purchase. If I have any questions or concerns, I will reach out to you through the messaging system on this website. You will receive an email with a copy of this message.
- Let me know if there are any particular areas you would like me to focus on. I will keep an eye out for this in particular.
- Be patient. The GCSE English Literature exam feedback can take up to 72 hours to return to you.