This GCSE English Exam Bundle provides you with over £19 off a marking and feedback service for all four of your English exams:
- Language Paper One
- Language Paper Two
- Literature Paper One
- Literature Paper Two
Once you submit your documents, it will take me up to five business days to provide you with the feedback. You will get a detailed sheet containing the marks for each exam question. The sheet will also contain information on why I chose that mark and what you could do to improve it in the future.
This will help you to get a good idea of how well you are working and which exam papers you should focus your energy on.
You will benefit from my 6+ years of experience tutoring students through both exams. That means I will give you fair, reasonable and attainable goals and point you in the right direction of resources that will help you to improve.
How the GCSE English Exam Feedback Bundle Can Help You
There are many reasons why you might not have your teacher around to mark your exams. You might be revising during the holidays or weekends when they won’t be looking at their emails. It could be that they are swamped with all of the other duties that teachers have. Perhaps you are an adult student or in homeschooling. Whatever your reason, you still deserve to have your work marked.
Even when teachers can mark your work, you can’t be sure that they’ll have the time to provide you with detailed feedback. They have so many other exams to look at. They need to find ways to make their workload a little lighter. Otherwise, they’d need 40 hours in a day!
On the other hand, tutoring is much more personal. I can spend more time helping you through because it’s my job! When you book time with me, you are the most important person. That can be very helpful for you if you’re not sure what you did wrong or what you can do to improve.
With this GCSE English exam feedback bundle, I take the time to read all four of the exams you will sit in the summer. I will explain why I gave you those marks and what you can do to improve. Then, I will suggest some goals and point you in the right direction of helpful resources.
This is a great service for you if you are on study leave. You just make sure to practice with the correct times and close your book. No peeking! All the rest is on me.
How the Marking Works
Unless otherwise stated, it will take me between 3 and 5 business days to get your marks back to you.
I will give you these marks on a detailed sheet. This sheet gives you a question-by-question run-down of exactly what you did. It helps you to get in the headspace of an examiner. Plus, it gives you some targets along with each question.
For this service to work, please make sure your contact details are correct. I will message you through the Shani’s Tutoring messaging service, which will deliver an email to your inbox. This will happen if I have any questions about your exam answers.
To speed up the process, please do the following things:
- Include the exam board and the extracts you are using with the information. Plus, make sure I can see which questions you are answering. That way, I can check how well you are answering the question.
- Put all four exam papers in one folder and compress (zip) it. At the moment, you can only upload one file to the website through the checkout process, so this is crucial.
- If you were unable to zip the files, please email me or message me through Shani’s Tutoring to provide me with the rest of the documents.
- Make sure that your contact details are correct when you purchase. If I have any questions or concerns, I will reach out to you through the messaging system on this website. You will receive an email with a copy of this message.
- Let me know if there are any particular areas you would like me to focus on. I will keep an eye out for this in particular.
- Be patient. The GCSE English Literature exam feedback can take up to 72 hours to return to you.
There are no reviews yet.